HikCentral 2.3.1 VSS Programmer
The HikCental VSS Programmer course is one of four components required for HCP VSS Engineer Certification. This 5.5-hour class will focus on the HCP Web Client. Students will use five modules to learn global configuration skills. These modules include:
- Maintenance and Management – license activation, backup and restore, Wizard, and more.
- System Configuration – site name, network settings, storage settings, company name, and more.
- Resource Management – add devices, create areas, add resources, add maps, add resources to maps, visual tracking, and more.
- Event & Alarm Creation – normal event and alarms, combined alarm, and more.
- Accounts and Security- roles, user’s, and security access settings.
The virtual classroom is a unique learning experience similar to an in-person class, without having to leave your home or office. We use hands-on labs to reinforce learned activities. Access to lab equipment is through remote desktops resulting in lower bandwidth requirements. Small class sizes (10 students per class) allow for personal interaction with the instructor.